Semiconductor Photonics in Canada – Workshop 1: National Capabilities Overview
Photons Canada is hosting a series of webinars and online networking events on the topic of semiconductor photonics. These events are part of our efforts to:
- Increase the visibility of Canadian semiconductor photonics companies;
- Understand the capacity and potential of key stakeholders in the value chain;
- Promote each company’s technology products and services;
- Share views, concerns and plan joint actions;
- Provide networking opportunities; and
- Build consensus and support the national strategy on semiconductor photonics.
The first event in the series will be held on October 11 from 14:00-15:30.
Opening remarks will be given by Global Advantage. We will then be joined by Centre de Collaboration MiQro Innovation (C2MI), Canadian Photonics Fabrication Centre (CPFC) and CMC Microsystems. Each organization will provide insight into their organization, their vision and how it fits into a Canadian national semiconductor photonics strategy from their perspective. The presentations will be in English and will be followed by an open discussion.
October 11, 2023
2pm – 3:30pm EDT
This is a free event.
Presented by :
Become a member
Join the Canadian Photonic Industry Consortium to benefit many advantages by becoming a member today!